You have reached the home for the ArcGIS Online Spatial Analysis Service. Use this service to analyze your spatial data and answer questions such as:
- What residential parcels are within a floodplain?
- Which location for a new elementary school is the best?
- How many crimes have occurred within each of my city's police districts?
- Where is the best place to build a new retail store?
- Where are the hot spots for traffic accidents within my county?
- Where is the closest hospital to a car accident?
- How many potential customers do I have within 1, 5, and 10 miles of my business location?
No matter what your field of work is, spatial analysis helps to derive additional information from your data for better decision making.
Detailed documentation for using the service in your application is available in the ArcGIS Online Spatial Analysis Service Help.